Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pretty . Little . Greenery

I love.love the look of different types of plants and flowers decorating a living space. But sadly, I don't have a green thumb. In fact, I have what might be considered a "touch of death" when it comes to plants. I've killed things that are supposed to be able to live 100 years without being watered. This is mainly why I like cut flowers - they're already dead, and it's not my fault when they wilt.

This lack of a green thumb is why I'm so smitten with Domino Magazine's feature on creating your own terrarium:



The how-to guide gives step-by-step instructions with the loveliest of photographs to guide you:



And the best part is that they only need a light misting every month and a half or so!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the look of green - especially since it is very snowy here right now!

Anonymous said...

A whole collection of these would be great!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen glass bottle as potted plant.