Tuesday, February 17, 2009

and . speaking . of . rainbows...

...my Christmas/Birthday present from B. finally arrived!! It's something that I've wanted for over a year (I nearly cried when I had to leave it at the Fendi store in Seoul). I've known what I would be getting, and it's been on order, but I just had to be patient and wait for it to come live with me! It took the patience of a saint, too!

So here she is, my pretty little Christmas/birthday embroidered Large Fendi Rainbow Baguette:





A little Fendi family portrait:



I can't wait until the weather is more springy and then I can wear it outside!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a phenomenal bag! A real statement to be sure...and from the looks of things, someone has a serious Fendi addiction on her hands! Very swank ;)

Nikki - - Monomestile - - said...

I love the bag(s)! Question: is that your mannequin/dressmakers dummy? I've been looking for one everywhere but they don't seem to sell them! I have no idea where to buy one.

Revolution Malibu said...

Soooo amazing!

Pretty Little World said...

Thank you :)

Nikki: I got my dressform from eBay about a year ago. There are a bunch of different kinds/sizes listed.

My winning bid was only for $0.99, but then shipping was like $30 or $40 because of weight/size. So overall not a bad deal!

Natalie said...

that is a seriously beautiful bag!

Secondhand Stella said...

Do you ever get scared to use your expensive purses? I have a Louis Vuitton and I never use it b/c I don't want it to get dirty.

Pretty Little World said...

It will make me a little nervous to use this one at first - it's really soft leather and I wouldn't be able to replace this bag if something happened to it.

But you shouldn't worry about using your Louis!! You should definitely take your beautiful bag out!

The canvas on those is really quite sturdy - I sling my LV bags around just like they're any other purse. The vachetta (non-mono-leather-parts) will get a darker patina and may get dirty more easily, but you can always try cleaning it. You can also resell an authentic LV no matter what condition it's in, so if it get too dirty, resell and buy another!!

Unknown said...

This bag is epically cool! I love the details and its whimsy.

kadler said...

Haha, that's awesome. I'd seen them in pics but never in person.