Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy . Sunday . (Spring!) . Morning



It's a bit on the cloudy side here this morning, though just a quick peek at this picture makes everything feel a lot more like spring!

P.S. I went to see The Last House on the Left and I highly recommend it! It was perfectly suspenseful and had really well-crafted characters filled out by some excellent acting -- both of which are rare for horror films. It was violent (don't take the kiddies) but not nearly as violent as everyone was going on about.

Overall rating: ★★★★★ (out of 5)

Pic from Canelle Vanille

4 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

that' such a pretty picture. i like those color combos. I'm stealing it!!

drollgirl said...

then i am going to see it! thank you for the movie tip. i like horror movies that are GOOD, and that is all too rare!

Teresa @ good-grace said...

lovely photo! ... I'm still too freaked out to see Last House on the Left.... only if I can find a spoiler beforehand so I don't have to deal with all of the suspense. yikes!

Katy said...

Such lovely dreamy pale colors, with that pop of green!