Thursday, March 26, 2009

When . in . Doubt . Draw . Flowers

As is frequently the case, ETSY is a source of great trouble for me. I find things each week that I'd love to have in my home or wardrobe, but unfortunately I have yet to find someone else to pay for all of them!

Though if I had to pick just a few stores to purchase from, When in Doubt, Draw Flowers would certainly make the short list. This lovely shop's collection includes lampshades, necklaces, lunch sacks, journals, boxes, and more! And all are made from the coolest vintage wallpaper!




I'm mostly desperate for a few of those floral necklaces -- not only would these look great worn out, but I love the effect of having them draped over a drying rack as a decoration! Going green has never been so chic!

8 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

I love the necklaces as well. They aren't too badly priced.

drollgirl said...

this is incredible!!!! i have never seen any of this before. super find!!! just super!

Unknown said...

I love patterns! I especially like the 60s/70s geometric feel to these. So cute. The lampshades especially. Are those floral necklaces made out of wallpaper or fabric? I must investigate.

Awesome Sara said...

i love this print! how could you not be happy when your around these fun florals. thank you for wishing me the feel betters!!

Megan @ Pink O'Clock said...

LOVE these--i NEED a necklace! :)

Leslie said...

how funny! i'm posting about this shop tomorrow on petit elefant. great stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

Want want want! I love the pendant lamps and would hang one over my kitchen table in a heartbeat!

Oh, and the headbands in the post below are TO DIE FOR!

Aren't the eBay suzanis gorgeous! I bid and won a couple auctions yesterday and I'm in the process of working out payment and shipping. Can't wait to get them and put the pics up for all to see!

one little simitopian said...

Wow! That necklace is incredible!