Saturday, August 29, 2009

Girl . Crush {Part I}

Garance Dore is a favorite street style blog -- the posts and photographs just seem so whimsical. Recently she seems to have come across practically the most adorable people ever!! She is now responsible for not one, but two of my girl crushes...



...the bangs, the dress, and THOSE TIGHTS!! In the words of Rachel Zoe, I die! While this girl (Tennessee, from the band, The Like) is a musician and can easily pull of cutesy heart tights, what do you think: would these work in the real world?

8 comments:

cerebral e said...

Absolutely! I have a very serious job and I would wear those stockings to work.

drollgirl said...

i have seen this shot repeatedly, and there is a reason for that. it is just perfect. i just love it!

Secondhand Stella said...

I totally think you can pull it off in real life. I would!

. said...

Those tights are fabulous!!

Monica Aguinaga said...

cool! i love her style

TheBeautyFile said...

where do i get those tights....???

Pretty Little World said...

^^ They're by Roberto Cavallini, but they seem to be sold out everywhere :(

kadler said...

Ugh, I know! Damn those pretty, stylish people! :)