Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I . Wish . I . May...

... I wish I might, have a house that's this organized by tonight!



B. has many records, and we often have "discussions" about the state of his music room. He got the largest room in the new house for his records and cds -- in agreeing to this, my hope was that the abundance of space would lead to an organized room.

"Silly girl," you're probably thinking to yourself right now.

And you would be right. While in the last week he's done a bit more to straighten his record shelves, we've lived here for almost six months, and there are still lots of piles of things on the floor. So I'd thought I'd post these pics today and just pretend that the music room in our house looked so neat!

3 comments:

Melissa Blake said...

Yay for organization -- something I've been desperately trying to do lately!

Mademoiselle Deva said...

ooo wow!!! that would be something! I could only dream of it!

Secondhand Stella said...

Nice! We have way too many books in our apartment and it drives me insane!