Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oh . Chanel...





For the longest time, I've had a Louis Vuitton addiction. I've usually considered myself a "Louis Girl," though I certainly have other bags. But now, le sigh, the Chanel bug has caught me. This is unfortunate, because, for the most part, Chanel is substantially more expensive than LV. For instance, I'm saving for a jumbo classic flap right now, which equals the price of an inexpensive car.

But they're just so pretty.... What kind of fashion addictions do you have? And I hope you have some, because I need to feel better about mine!

Pics: The Cherry Blossom Girl, souvenirs, Chanel.com

10 comments:

Megan @ Pink O'Clock said...

i'm dying for a chanel bag. you're right: they are SO pretty.

Rebecca said...

You don't need to have a car, really.....
Mulberry is my weakness, I love them!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Pretty Little World said...

^^ Do you have a Mulberry "Alexa"? Those bags are sooo lovely!

Editor said...

currently I'm addicted to H&M- how can I not be with all those crazy $5 promos they keep having?

Secondhand Stella said...

I def have an addiction to purses too. I have a mini Louis and I just bought a vintage Gucci. Would love to add Chanel to my collection as well :)

Pretty Little World said...

Swoon... vintage Gucci!! I'd love to see both of your bags!

- said...

I'm addicted to bags too! My favorite one (Miu Miu bow satchel) got superglue all over it so I am on the hunt for a new bag, this one is gorgeous!

KristiMcMurry said...

That last bag is absolutely beautiful! And I love the photograph...really nice.

I don't make enough money to be too addicted to fashion :/ I am pretty addicted to shopping vintage though. Oh and Betsey Johnson sunglasses. Am I too old for that?

Pretty Little World said...

^^ I don't think anyone is too old for any kind of fashion... at least I hope not :)

FashionStarvedTeen said...

Oh this is fabulous!!