Thursday, September 2, 2010

Army . Green







Last spring I fell in love with an army green jacket from JCrew, but for some reason never ended up buying it; I think it just had a few too many details, and while I loved the color and idea of it, it wouldn't be a great fit with my wardrobe. Instead I bought a cotton canvas jacket from Urban Outfitters. I haven't gotten to wear it more than a handful of times because of the heat, but I think it will be perfect for fall: it will go just as easily with dresses as with jeans, and I've got a vintage fur collar that I can pin to it on chillier days.

Pics: tFS, Coco Rosa, Where Did You Get That?, Style Copycat

6 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

Sounds cute. Def do an outfit post w/ it!

Alessandra said...

I love love love my army jacket. What do you think? You can see it here:
http://ciupabiksemad.blogspot.com/2010/05/what-i-wore-for-what-i-wore.html

I also love your selections as mini-editor, very cool choices.

Fé... said...

I also heart army for fashion ;)

drollgirl said...

i got an army green jacket years ago and i am SO THRILLED that i have held on to it! it is perfect for this fall! and i love the look of pairing the army green w/animal print! genius! i never thought to do that before and now i can't wait to try it!

KristiMcMurry said...

Love them! I was just looking at one from Free People. Hope we get to see it on you soon!

nikol said...

I really love the top look. Its so soft and elegant yet still pulls off the camo green. You've got a lovely blog by the way!