Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mid-Week . Outfit . Post








Jeans, Tee, and Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell "Camp"
Ring and Earrings: Forever21
Nail Polish: Chanel "Vamp"

Today is one of those days where it's not exactly warm, but it's not really chilly either, so a cardigan-tee-lightweight scarf combo is kind of perfect. The weather also makes me indecisive though: it's not quite nice enough to do yard work, and it's too gloomy to get anything done inside. Yes, I did just blame my laziness on the weather.

In other news, did anyone watch The Rachel Zoe Project last night? 1. Johny Weir has a tree of Balenciaga bags in his closet. 2. I love Johny Weir. 3. Why don't I have a job where I work in studio with racks of gorgeous clothes, Brad, and Johny Weir?

In other, other news, these leopard shoes are going back. After a week of trying, I just can't find anything that I like them with. But fear not, those dollars are safely allocated to something else leopard-y. Want a hint?

4 comments:

drollgirl said...

GIRL. i love your shoes. and your jewelry. and that scarf.

GIVE
ME
YOUR
JEWELRY

all of it. PLEASE!

Secondhand Stella said...

Woah, that is a big ring (in a good way)

Love the shoes!!!!

The Backseat Stylers said...

You have such amazing accessories! The shoes, the scarf, the ring...love them all.

C said...

I love the pattern on your scarf. It really brings the colors in the rest of your outfit together. It even kinda matches the background wallpaper ;)