Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Gifted






Yesterday, as I was finishing up with class, I got a call from my mother, who said that if I had time to stop by the antique store, I had a gift to pick up. When I got there, I found that Theresa had left for me the prettiest little package ever: something wrapped in vintage rose-printed fabric and tied with bright pink ribbon! It even had pastel pink bubble wrap on the inside!

The pretty package turned out to house a vintage baby doll that I had admired in Theresa's ETSY store, The Old White House. The doll is so delicate and positively wonderful!! I've added her to the bookshelf in our living room, where she sits amongst coral, vintage cameras, white books, a palmistry hand, and antique Ouija Board.

A huge thank you to Theresa for such a lovely surprise!!

5 comments:

Teresa @ good-grace said...

Lucky you...! Such a sweet surprise. :)

Secondhand Stella said...

What a wonderful gift!!!!!!!

the old white house said...

I am so glad you like her! It was really my little way of saying THANK YOU for your generosity! Have a great weekend & stay warm! Theresa xoxo

drollgirl said...

you lucky thing! I LOVE IT! i want it!!!! i will check out her etsy store!!!

Courtney said...

so cool. and neat photo. my shelves are stacked with vintage cameras as well.