Sunday, May 29, 2011

Swept . Away







Blouse: Sunner, from Anthropologie
Jeans: Kohls
Necklace: Banana Republic
Sandals: Urban Outfitters

Today photos were somewhat hampered/aided by the strong gusts of wind here. As I had little interesting in flashing people, there were lots of photo breaks where I just had to hold my shirt down!

Speaking of the shirt though, it's my new favorite. I found it hanging on the sale rack at Anthropologie. It's one of those ones that looks a little odd on the hanger, but on it's actually really cute + amazingly comfortable.

Last night we went to Tommy's for dinner. They have a sandwich that's all levels of incredible: falafel + tomato + cheese + sprouts + sesame seeds + hummus + sesame sauce // baked on a yummy bread. It's also of the size that half got to come home with me and will warmed up today for some version of a breakfast/lunch thing :)

2 comments:

ItsAllAboutTheCats said...

Love the pics - and cute top! And sounds like last night was fun!

Secondhand Stella said...

Cute outfit!!!!