Friday, June 3, 2011

Like . A . Fairytale





This is not what I had intended on posting today, but this morning B. showed me the site for the place where we'll be staying when we go to Prague and I just about died. The very girly part of me is still squealing (on the inside, of course) with joy. I've stayed in some lovely hotels before, but nothing that's ever resembled a tiny little palace. Swoon.

B.'s reaction: "It's everything a girl could ever want. It makes me want to vomit a little."

5 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

Oooo, you are going to have the best time!

the old white house said...

WOW!!!! That is amazing! You my friend are a very lucky girl!
B's comment is hilarious! I am over here laughing like crazy... he must love you like crazy to stay somewhere that might make him vomit a little! LOL
t. xoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

ah I love Prague!! You are going to just fall in love with it...to be honest I like it better than Paris!
Take lots of photos!

drollgirl said...

you will be staying here?!?!? STOKEAGE! is that a word? well you know what i mean.

and your husband's reaction is priceless. lol

Mandy said...

How pretty! I'm a little jealous :)