Saturday, August 13, 2011

Family . Album

I popped over to my parents' house earlier today and spent some time sneaking through the family album...

Wedding
Where it all started: my parents getting married! How fabulous is my mom's white suit?! Love it.

Mom + me
Mom + Me at our house on Bates Street

Dad + me
Dad + Me

Mom + me + camero
My mother + her crazy.cool sports car... that she sold!! Boo.

Me and grandpa
Me sitting with my grandpa Ted. Worried that my parents were letting me drink a can of soda at such a young age? Don't worry. It's beer.

Almost...
Almost...

Scott finds the fridge
Little brother comes along! This is my favorite photo of him - even as a wee tot, he found a way to open the refrigerator.

Perfect bangs
The bangs, the natural blonde, the perfect messy hair... where are you now hair?!

6 comments:

Sécia Mischke said...

LOVE these!

♥ sécia
www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

Aunt Kathy said...

OMG - it seems like only yesterday!! Love the pics!

the old white house said...

I love this post! Tell your mom I said hello and that I said she was ROCKIN that white suit and the fabulous bell bottoms! Also... that car would suit her very well today too! Oh and that beer? Hilarious! Did you call him your FAVORITE grandpa? LOL
t. xoxooxoxox

Secondhand Stella said...

Love the Strawberry Shortcake nightgown ;)

Wildfell Hall Vintage said...

oh darn that sports car is awesome...and the casual faded denims leaning on it :)

Courtney said...

Oh, how I love old photos. That's an adorable photo of you. I think your hair is still really pretty. I think whenever you do an outfit post I end up commenting on your hair.